I confirm and agree with the following assumptions
- The property/business to be insured – is in good repair and will be so maintained.
- The property/business to be insured – is of Standard Construction (constructed of brick, stone or concrete and roofed with slates, tiles, asphalt, metal or concrete)
- The property/business to be insured – must not have been previously flooded, be located in an area which has previously flooded or be particularly exposed to flood damage
- The property/business to be insured – must never have shown signs of subsidence, heave or landslip, coastal or river erosion or be located in an area exposed to such damage
- The proposer or any director, partner or Principal of the business – must never have been convicted of or charged with (but not yet tried for) any criminal offence, (other than a motoring offence)
- The proposer or any director, partner or Principal of the business – must never have been refused insurance, had special terms or conditions imposed, or had insurance cancelled or renewal refused
- The proposer or any director, partner or principal has disclosed to insuremyshop.ie all information regarding any previous claims he/she may have had in past 5 years.
If you feel you cannot comply with these assumption it does not mean you cannot get a shop insurance quote from insuremyshop.ie. Please call us now on 01 231 9320 and we will be delighted to arrange a quotation for you.